EXPERIENCED MARTIAL ARTS INSTRUCTOR / ASSISTANT INSTRUCTOR – Casual or Part Time
Are you a martial artist in search of a new opportunity?
Do you have a vibrant and outgoing personality and inspire to make a positive impact on the lives of others?
We are thrilled to announce that our martial arts school in Burleigh Heads is currently seeking a additional casual or part time martial arts instructor.
Black Belt Plus have over 250 students and are looking for an experienced Instructor of Karate or Taekwondo.
As the 2IC Instructor, your duties would be to work with our Lead Instructors in areas that include, but are not limited to:
– Teaching Little Ninjas 4-6 year olds
– Teaching kids, teens, adults – white belt to 2nd Dan in a freestyle based Taekwondo curriculum
– Teaching the leadership team
– Teaching the Competition / demo team & creating team performances
– Tip testing students each month on the previous month’s curriculum
– Ability to analyse students’ current skills and adequately address how they can improve their technique.
– Private lessons to help students training
– Supervise your junior assistant instructors
– Speaking with parents in-person or on the phone to discuss what students need to do to improve
– Holding seminars for self defence and anti-bullying as lead generation sessions.
– Working with the Chief Instructor to improve elements of the curriculum
– Working with the Chief Instructor to improve how we teach different skills.
√ 1. Min. 1 year teaching experience of all belt levels
√ 2. Ideally black belt in Karate or Taekwondo
√ 3. Excellent English verbal communication skills
√ 4. Possess an open-minded attitude and a willingness to learn and develop
√ 5. Experience in weapons training, xtreme marital arts/or tricking, MMA is an advantage.
Hours from 2 – 30 per week
Hourly casual rate – $28-$40 per hr. depending experience.
If you fit the above criteria and you are ready for a new challenge to help run a awesome martial arts centre, and to help us take this school to the next level, apply by “CLICK HERE TO APPLY” Link in the pic below.